When I moved to San Francisco in June of 2012, I was excited, but a little overwhelmed by all the amazing things there are to do here — national parks to visit, neighborhoods to wander, great restaurants to try, and much, much more.
There’s tons to do in San Francisco alone. But add the rest of the Bay Area, and it’s hard to keep up. So I began compiling a list of things I wanted to see or do. It also let me keep track of what I’d already done and what was left as I was planning for the weekend.
This page started out as a spot for my own personal Bay Area Bucket List, but since then it’s become something more. It’s become a Bay Area Bucket List for others.
>> BAY AREA BUCKET LIST in Evernote! (Save to your own Evernote account.)
- More than 110 things to see and see in the Bay Area
- 45 ✭ starred recommendations of where to begin on the list
- Great spots to start you off in wine county
- Plenty of options for nearby day and weekend road trips
- Corresponding Bay Area Bucket List Google Map