I moved to San Francisco in 2012 and set out exploring the city with a passion, neighborhood by neighborhood. Mostly on foot. I even put together a bucket list of places to visit in the Bay Area. Now years later, I’ve got some favorite spots, and I’m more than happy to share a few of them with you.
When you sign up for my email newsletter, you’ll automatically get an email including:
- My favorite things to eat in the Ferry Building (above)
- My favorite spot to take in a view of the city
- My favorite urban hike (also with great views)
- My favorite Thai food and taquerias in the city, and
- My favorite scenic route to wine country, which includes a quirk spot in Golden Gate Park that lots of locals miss.
A few of these are well know, but most get missed by visitors and tourists I’ve talked to in the city!
FAR & WISE NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP
Get updates and my newsletter in your inbox, along with the list of my favorite spots in SF mentioned above.